- Name: Marilyn
- Location: United States
Marilyn MacGruder Barnewall began her career in 1956 as a journalist with the Wyoming Eagle in Cheyenne. During her 20 years (plus) as a banker and bank consultant, she wrote extensively for The American Banker, Bank Marketing Magazine, Trust Marketing Magazine, was U.S. Consulting Editor for Private Banker International (London/Dublin), and other major banking industry publications. Barnewall taught private banking at Colorado University and has authored seven banking books, one dog book, and two works of fiction and one biography. Barnewall is the former editor of The National Peace Officer Magazine and has written editorials for the Denver Post, Rocky Mountain News and Newsweek, etc. She has written for News With Views, World Net Daily, Canada Free Press, Christian Business Daily, Business Reform, and others. She has been quoted in Time, Forbes, Wall Street Journal and other national and international publications. She can be found in Who's Who in America (2005-10), Who's Who of American Women (2006-10), Who's Who in Finance and Business (2006-10), and Who's Who in the World (2008).
- YOU SAY “SOVEREIGN,” I SAY “MAYBE NOT”
- Good Advice Unheeded Led to Tragedy
- To Achieve Dreams, Adjust Reality
- Thoughts to Ponder on Founding Fathers
- Life in Black and White
- All Tyrants Use this Excuse
- The adage 'Don't shoot the messenger' applies here...
- Balance in our institutions of higher learning
- Past shared experiences forge lifetime bonds
- Action adjusts your dreams to reality